Please be aware that this post may contain Affiliate Links to certain products. When someone clicks and buys through my Affiliate links I earn a little percentage of the income which enables me to maintain this website.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Where And How To Start Affiliate Marketing?
- 2 Why Should You Do Affiliate Marketing?
- 3 What Is The Best Way To Do Affiliate Marketing?
- 4 Where To Get The Best Affiliate Marketing Training?
- 5 Which Training Platform To Choose?
Where And How To Start Affiliate Marketing?
Congratulations if you are considering to start an Affiliate Marketing Business!
Affiliate marketing is the best business model to follow when starting your own online business. I will tell you why.
I am going to show you the best way (how) to start this kind of business and where you should get guidance/training from.
Let’s get started
Why Should You Do Affiliate Marketing?
- It is easy to get started even if you have never done any business online
- You don’t need to worry about developing your own products – you will be promoting other people’s products and earning commissions when people buy from your affiliate links.
- You don’t have to deal with customer service, complaints, and follow-ups
- Affiliate marketing is a growing business model and it keeps growing year after year. Product owners love this model because it helps them cut on their advertising costs. Affiliates like you and I take over the advertising role in return for a cut in sales.
- You don’t need to pay product owners to promote their products. You will only pay for your promotion costs
- You can reduce your promotion costs if you learn the right strategies (I will address this later).
What Is The Best Way To Do Affiliate Marketing?
That’s not an easy answer. It will depend on peoples preferences. However, I have learned that doing affiliate marketing with a website works really well.
Here are a few reasons
1. Your Website Is Your Own Property
When you create your own affiliate website, you own it. It becomes a foundation for your entire business. Unless you decide to sell it or abandon it, it remains your property which will continue generating passive income for you for a long time.
It takes a lot of effort from you in the beginning but after some few months your hard work pays off and it keeps paying off without you doing hard work.
This does not mean that you write a few articles and sit and wait. You need to write a lot in the beginning, at least 3 articles in every 7 days. This may seem impossible in the beginning but I can assure you that it is doable. It only needs practice.
The mistake some people make is to do little work and expect money to start rolling. Affiliate marketing does not work like that. It takes a few months for your website to be trusted online. In order to gain trust, you need to be constantly updating your site with fresh content.
I have seen my friends who work so hard, publishing an article daily or even 2 in a day! Now their websites are cash machines, no kidding! It only takes 6 -12 months of serious hard work to start earning good money. That’s the truth.
2. You Build A Trustable Brand
Affiliate marketing work best when people trust your brand. You can achieve that easily with your website. Use your site to provide valuable information and tips.
Communicate with your audience and build trust. People will buy from you if they believe you are a real human being who can be trusted.
3. It’s Easier To Get Approved By Affiliate Networks
Some affiliate networks require that you should have a website in order to be approved to promote their products. For example, Amazon Associates, Commission Junction, Share-A-Sale. Others don’t mind, like Clickbank.
4. Create Multiple Streams Of Income
You can monetize your affiliate website in other ways than just through affiliate marketing.
- Ad placement – Google Adsense, Chitika, Infolinks, Mediavine, etc.
- Selling your own digital products – you can create courses as you become established and teach other people about anything you now have expertise on.
Create Your First Free Website Easy Below:
Where To Get The Best Affiliate Marketing Training?
There are so many programs offering affiliate marketing training on the internet. Among them, there are scammers who are out to milk you dry and offer you little or no training. It’s important to be aware of and avoid those.
There are legitimate programs as well and I am going to tell you about the 2 that I recommend for beginners.
#1. Wealthy Affiliate
This is the best place to start your affiliate marketing business because they offer comprehensive ongoing education on everything you need. Their training focus is on helping you start an affiliate marketing website from scratch and grow it into a profitable business.
They teach you Search Engine Optimization. A technique for getting high ranking in search engines so that you get tonnes of free traffic. Wealthy Affiliate also teaches paid traffic methods.
You’ve never created a website?
Don’t worry, it is super easy with Wealthy Affiliate.
- You get guidance step by step
- In case you get issues, they have responsive site support staff on standby 24/7/365
- They have a large community of members with different experience levels you can interact with and get help. Wealthy Affiliate is a truly pay-it-forward platform. As soon as you ask a question, the members come in and offer you a helping hand. You can never be alone.
How Can You Join Wealthy Affiliate?
There are 2 membership options
1. The free/ starter membership – It is meant to help you get started.
- You are given the introductory lessons.
- 2 free domain websites
2. The Premium Membership @ $49 per month.
It gets cheaper if you pay for 6 months in advance – $39 per month = $234 for 6 months
If you can manage a year in advance you save even more – $29.92 per month = $359 for 1 year
What Do You Get With The Premium Plan?
Everything! Let me mention a few things.
- Free hosting for up to 50 websites – 25 free domains, 25 domains you buy. You don’t have to build 50 websites! If you want to, you can.
- Free SSL Certificates
- Website security and backup
- 50 Online Entrepreneurship Certification (OEC) Lessons
- 70 Affiliate Bootcamp Lessons
- Weekly live webinar training
- Keyword research tool
- Training tutorials by community members
- A personal blog where you can share anything with the community
- Live chat forum
- Other ways to make money within the platform and probably pay for your membership – You just need to manage your time well. Don’t neglect your website!
- And so much more!
- Start with the OEC lessons and complete them before you can go to the Affiliate Bootcamp training – Actually you don’t have to! It’s up to you.
- Follow your training step by step and implement everything on your website as you go.
- Attend weekly webinars. If you cannot attend live, watch the replays. Lots of extra valuable training.
- Always ask questions when you feel stuck
- NEVER give up!
#2 Project 24 By Income School
This is my second most recommended affiliate marketing training program. Like Wealthy Affiliate, these guys teach you how to build an affiliate website and rank it in search engines so that you get free traffic.
How Can You Join Project 24?
They offer yearly membership at a fee of $449 for the first year. If you want to continue with them beyond a year you will pay $199 per year subsequently. That’s like $0.55 per day!
Wanna give them a try?
What Do You Get?
A 60 step training course on:
- How to create your website
- How to choose a niche
- Search Engine Optimization
- Getting traffic
- Email marketing
- Access to the community
Which Training Platform To Choose?
Honestly, it is up to you to decide. I trust both of them. They are legit programs which teach you real methods without hype or lies.
A little comparison might help you decide?
Training Content – Both are great. But Wealthy Affiliate has a lot more content that income School
Price – Wealthy Affiliate gives you a free membership option. Income School may charge slightly more than Wealthy Affiliate per year. A difference of $88. However, Income School becomes much cheaper after the first year at just $199 per year.
Tools – Wealthy Affiliate offers a lot of tools at no extra charge – keyword tool, hosting, security. With Income School you will have to cater for hosting.
As for the keyword tool, income School does not even recommend it. They teach you their ninja keyword research techniques which actually work!
If you want to try out Wealthy Affiliate, Create Your Free Starter Account Here
If You want To go with Project 24, Visit Their Website Here>>>
I hope I have helped answer the questions you had. Let me know what you think in the comment section below.
I wish you great success in your quest to build an Affiliate Marketing Business!