Please be aware that this post may contain Affiliate Links to certain products. When someone clicks and buys through my Affiliate links I earn a little percentage of the income which enables me to maintain this website.
Table Of Contents
Jaaxy Keyword Tool Review
Welcome to my Jaaxy review! Please go ahead and search any keyword of your choice using the Jaaxy tool below.
Your website SEO (search engine optimization) performance depends on utilizing the right keywords and for that, you need only the best research tool.
Life is a bit sweeter with less competition!
In this review, you will discover how you can stay well ahead of your competitors by using the industry’s best keyword research tool Jaaxy.
Jaaxy Review – An Overview
What Exactly Is Jaaxy?
An online keyword discovery tool that is literally- out- of -this -world efficient, developed by affiliate marketing guys for affiliate marketing guys like you and me. With Jaaxy, the stress of finding profitable keywords becomes the thing of the past.
Here’s a Jaaxy video walkthrough
Jaaxy Features Explained
Avg.: number of searches a particular keyword has per month on Google, Bing, and Yahoo. 50 is an ideal minimum per month.
Estimated Traffic: monthly traffic you get if your site ranks on first page Google search results.
Quoted Search Results (QSR): indicates how many pages are competing for the exact keyword on Google.
The lower the QSR the better. Ideally, it should range between 100-300. Above that, it becomes pretty hard for your pages to rank well on search engines.
Keyword Quality Indicator (KQI): works more like the traffic light system, with 3 keywords classification indicators:
Green = Great – you must definitely go for it
Yellow = Normal – you can give it a try
Red = Poor – don’t bother
SEO Power: represented by numbers ranging from 0 – 100. It tells if your keyword is good for SEO, i.e. will it rank easily. The higher the SEO Power indicator the better.
To Do: allows you to create a keyword to do list and link it to StreetArticles.com a leading article marketing website.
Related Keywords: Jaaxy suggests closely related keywords for you to explore if you so wish.
Domain Search: can show you whether there are domain names (exact match) available for your specific keyword.
Site Rank: great for checking how well your site or post is ranking. You can even use it to see how your competition is doing.
Alphabet Soup: finds other related keywords alphabetically by taking advantage of Google’s instant feature that systematically adds all letters of the alphabet to your keyword based on actual searches people perform to give even more keyword ideas
Saved keyword Lists: allows you to organize and your keywords by topic or niche.
Search History: recalls your previous keyword searches even if you did not save them
Search Analysis: you can See which web pages listed the top 10 positions of Google, Bing or Yahoo. Great to check your competition in terms of:
- Number of words used
- Number of backlinks
- Page title, URL, meta description
- Google Pagerank
- Google AdSense
- Alexa rank
- Outbound links
Brainstorm: this feature helps you get new ideas by picking the latest trends from Google Trends, Buzz, Yahoo! Alexa Topics, Amazon Best Sellers and Twitter.
Affiliate Programs: Jaaxy helps you find affiliate programs and products for you to promote and earn money.
- Reveals unexploited high traffic niche areas
- Helps you research affiliate programs for your niches
- Helps you search and buy new domain names
- Allows the Alphabet Soup technique
- Helps find low competition keywords – great for instant ranking
- Reveals keyword competitiveness
- Shows how much traffic a keyword receives
- Enables you to brainstorm new keyword and niche ideas
- You can create to-do lists for your tasks
- Shows keyword metrics -great for SEO
- Allows you to save your keyword lists for future reference
- Uncovers new web trends
- Allows you to see if and how your website/posts rank.
I could go on and on….
Jaaxy PROS and CONS
- Easy to use
- Doesn’t require any software downloads – totally internet based
- Mobile friendly
- Super fast and accurate
- Available in 3 flexible payment plans – caters even for those with a limited budget
- Constantly updated – you get the latest version at no further cost
Jaaxy Pro comes highly recommended for beginners. However, I feel like:
- Jaaxy Pro plan can still be expensive for those just starting their online business
- However, the Jaaxy starter plan is good enough to get you started and build your business until when you can afford the Pro Plan.
Who is Jaaxy for?
All internet marketers: new and seasoned
- Professional bloggers
- Niche marketers
- SEO companies
- Domain searchers
- PPC (pay per click) advertisers
- Freelance writers
- Online marketers who want to check on their competitors
- Local marketers
- Youtube marketers
Jaaxy Training, Tools, Tnd Support
- The training is superb and up to date
- There is always support available to help you 24/7
- Jaaxy is a great keyword tool itself
Jaaxy Pricing Plans
My Final Opinion About Jaaxy
Jaaxy is an incredible keyword research tool with a lot of awesome features. Because it was designed by people who understand the struggles of finding money making keywords.
BeforeI started using Jaaxy, I used to find it difficult to come up with new ideas and it would take me days to figure out what keywords to work with. But now finding keywords is like a breeze, something I look forward to.
The owners (Kyle and Carson) also use Jaaxy and that gives me confidence using it and recommending it to others. Most importantly, Jaaxy rocks!