Table Of Contents
- 1 Global Affiliate Zone Review
- 2 What Really Is Global Affiliate Zone?
- 3 Global Affiliate Zone – How Much Does It Really Cost?
- 4 Global Affiliate Zone Help and Support
- 5 Final Thoughts On Global Affiliate Zone – Is It A Scam?
Global Affiliate Zone Review
There has been a lot of buzz going on about Global Affiliate Zone and from following all these, certain questions emerge. What’s really going on with this company?
A quick look from the outside into their website gives you an idea that you are looking at an affiliate marketing training platform. “Affiliate Marketing Simplified, it says on their homepage. Cool!
If you are into affiliate marketing and you feel like you could use some training, you may decide to check them out. Most Affiliate Marketing Training Platforms are easy to join.
You can either sign up for a free account, a limited time free trial or straight up for a paid account.
P.S. I trust programs that offer free trials like this one
But, how do you join Global Affiliate Zone?
There is no joining/sign up link on their website.
Ok, this by itself should be the first red flag. Now, now, I am not even suggesting that Global Affiliate Zone is a scam.
I am not going to call this company a scam. I am just going to point out some facts about it as a way to help anyone who is willing to join make an informed decision.
What Really Is Global Affiliate Zone?
Global Affiliate Zone was founded by Julian Sherman and Mathieu Jang in 2016.
As I have pointed out, they call themselves an Affiliate Marketing Training Platform. Ideally, this means they teach you how to promote other peoples products/services and earn commissions when people buy as a result of your marketing strategies.
Simple and straight forward. Affiliate Marketing is my most recommended online business model because of its benefits for beginners, compared to other business models.
Back to Global Affiliate Zone…
While this company wants to be seen as an Affiliate Marketing Training Platform, there is more to it than that.
Global Affiliate Zone has a Multilevel Marketing (MLM) component too. I will explain.
Let’s take a look at each component
The Global Affiliate Zone Affiliate Marketing Component
They teach you affiliate marketing to promote their membership – not a very good business to rely on because true affiliate marketing training equips you with the all the ( Basic and Advanced) skills you can use to promote any affiliate product.
Here’s the problem I have with Global Affiliate Zone strategy: 90% of the marketing is done for you as their affiliate.
So what do you actually learn? The 10 % will not make you an affiliate marketer. Even if you were able to make 6 figures promoting their platform you still don’t qualify to be called an affiliate marketer, due to lack of real skills.
If Global Affiliate Zone was to fold up and be gone, you will be left with little or no knowledge to apply to other affiliate opportunities. You would have to restart the learning process all over gain.
The Global affiliate Zone MLM Component
1. You can only sign up into their system via someone else – a referrer.
2. They put a lot of emphasis on recruiting more people into their platform. Don’t get me wrong, a lot of affiliate marketing training programs also have an opportunity for existing members to earn commissions when new members join through their links.
Affilorama and Wealthy affiliate, for example. But that’s not their focus. Affilorama has lots of other products like Affiloblueprint, Affilojetpack, etc. Wealthy Affiliate has its main Online Entrepreneurship Certification (OEC) training which teaches general affiliate marketing.
They also have the Affiliate Bootcamp training for people who are interested in promoting Wealthy Affiliate. The 2 are separate courses and students choose which path to follow.
3. Global Affiliate Zone has an MLM product incorporated into their system – the Enagic Kangen Water Filters. These cost $5000 and you are encouraged to promote them and earn handsome profits. But there’s a catch, you should buy one for yourself. You will earn a commission when people you recruited buy the same products.
Global Affiliate Zone – How Much Does It Really Cost?
Entry into the Global Affiliate Zone will cost you $99 per month. That’s what they tell you but there are other additional costs involved.
- $5000 for the Enagic Water Filter
- Paid traffic costs – remember 90% of the heavy lifting is done for you. You just have to drive traffic.
What Does Global Affiliate Zone Give You?
- Step by step Internet Marketing video training
- 1 on 1 coaching by a business coach
- Weekly live training
- Landing page builder
- Done-for-you promotional copy
Can You Really Make Money Mith Global Affiliate Zone?
Yes, you can make money if you manage to convince people to join. You will probably have to be deceptive and not let them know about GAZ upsells up to $5000. I don’t think that’s a way to build your business reputation.
If you are an honest person and want to be upfront with anyone you want to recruit, chances are you will have very few people willing to pay $99 per month and also cough out $5000 for Enagicc Water Filter.
How much can you make?
You will earn a 30% Commission on the monthly membership fee. That makes it $29.70 per person recurring commission, for as long as the person remains an active GAZ member.
Their done-for-you promotional materials are used by all members – this can’t be good for your business if you are a latecomer. There’s simply too much competition. According to the law of diminishing returns, newer members will struggle to make money.
Global Affiliate Zone Help and Support
- They have a private facebook group where members interact
- Weekly live webinars
- A 24/7 concierge support desk
What I “Like”About Global Affiliate Zone – The Pros
1. 14 Day money back guarantee – if you are lucky to get it.
2. Their focus on mindset development is great for helping new members built a positive business mindset.
What I Don’t Like About Global Affiliate Zone – The Cons
1. Deceptive marketing – they make you believe that they are simply an affiliate marketing training platform. The moment you have signed up, you discover more expensive payments to make.
2. They are a Multilevel Marketing company in disguise. MLM companies are not necessarily scams. There are legit ones and there are shady MLMs. I just don’t understand why these guys want to hide the fact that they are MLM.
3. They are too expensive – their $99 per month fee is way too expensive for the amount of value they offer. They don’t teach you enough material to be able to promote any other product apart from Global Affiliate Zone itself.
4. They don’t have a free trial to help you check their program out before you buy.
5. The 90% done-for-you system does not equip you with enough skill to run an independent affiliate business in case GAZ goes away.
Other Disturbing Issues About Global Affiliate Zone
Global Affiliate Zone BBB Rating is C-
The reason for this rating is that the owners failed to respond to a complaint lodged against them (GAZ).
Here is just 1 complaint from the BBB website.
Now, just for a moment, I would like you to think of what problems businesses like this one creating for people and destroying their relationships…
Global Affliate Zone Refund Policy
Their refund policy is strict so you better be sure before you take out your credit card.
Final Thoughts On Global Affiliate Zone – Is It A Scam?
I will not call Global Affiliate Zone a scam. However, I will also not recommend it to anyone because there are so many red flags about this company. I myself would never join it.
When you are a beginner online and looking to build a successful long term business, you have to take precautions.
Avoid companies that have these features:
- They put emphasis on promoting themselves
- They encourage you to recruit more people into their system
- They are expensive to join
- Done for you business opportunities
- Too much hype – showing off their expensive cars, houses, lifestyles
- They hide information from you – you only discover after paying membership
- They expensive upsells
- They promise you huge amounts of money within a short time and little work
I make money online through affiliate marketing and I am receiving continuous coaching to sharpen my skills. I am not a guru yet. But I have learned enough to know when an online offer is too good to be true. I write these reviews to help new people avoid losing their money to scams.
If you want to learn affiliate marketing the legitimate way. I recommend that you try out Wealthy Affiliate for free and see if it is the right fit for you.
A word of caution:
Building a legitimate online business takes time and a lot of hard work. You cannot come in as a beginner and expect quick riches. It is not realistic nor is it possible.
You can move from one program to the next and manage to lose a lot of money and time in the process. Or you can stick with one program and learn. Be patient, work hard and results will come.
I highly recommend wealthy Affiliate because:
- It is free to join and try out.
- Their premium membership is just $49 per month – you get more value than you pay for
- They teach you real affiliate marketing
- The free membership comes with 2 free hosted website domains – truly free
- There are no upsells whatsoever, no hidden costs
- There is active help from the community
Thanks for reading my Global Affiliate Zone Review. I hope you liked it. Please do me a small favor and share it with your network. Also, share your thoughts in the comment section below.