Welcome to my Freelance Profit Academy Review. I believe you landed here because you are interested in trying out the exciting world of freelance writing.
Despite the fear that many people have about freelance writing, it is a very lucrative type of business. You don’t have to be a writing veteran or possess a Ph.D. in Literature!
You only need to have an interest and then get some basic training. You also have to know where to look for paying freelance writing jobs.
Hence, today’s subject of review.
Can the Freelance Profit Academy really help you get the writing skills you need to start a successful freelance writing business?
Well, the owner of this product, Maggie Lindas says so! In fact, she even claims that you can actually quit your job and become a full-time freelance income earner.
Do you believe her?
Let’s look closer at this product and determine if this claims could be true.
Table Of Contents
- 1 What Is The Freelance Profit Academy?
- 2 What’s Inside The Freelance Profit Academy?
- 2.1 Component #1. The 8 Week Success Bootcamp
- 2.1.1 Week 1: The Launch Pad – 8 Modules + 16 Videos
- 2.1.2 Week 2: Lets Get Visible – 5 Modules + 9 Videos
- 2.1.3 Week 3: Getting Good So You Can Charge More – 3 Modules + 6 Videos
- 2.1.4 Week 4 : Getting Clients – 3 Modules + 6 Videos
- 2.1.5 Week 5: Tripling Your Income As a Specialist Writer – 4 Modules + 6 Videos
- 2.1.6 Week 6: Autopilot Clients – 3 Modules + 6 Video
- 2.1.7 Week 7: How To Find And Keep Higher Paying Clients – 5 Modules + 11 Videos
- 2.1.8 Week 8: Quitting Your Day Job And Scaling To 6 Figures – 3 Modules + 4 Videos
- 2.2 Additional Resources
- 2.3 Component #2: Members Only Job Opportunities
- 2.4 Component #3: A Thriving CommunityOf Supporters
- 2.5 Component #4: Monthly Training Events
- 2.1 Component #1. The 8 Week Success Bootcamp
- 3 How Much Does Freelance Profit Academy Cost?
- 4 Freelance Profit Academy Testimonials
- 5 Freelance Profit Academy – Final Thoughts
What Is The Freelance Profit Academy?
This is an 8-week freelance writing training and resource platform developed by Maggie Lindas. With this program, you can learn everything you need to start your freelance writing career.
You also get access to exclusive writing opportunities hand-picked by Maggie’s team to make things easier for you.
The course is comprehensive enough to give you a solid foundation for your writing business. As Maggie claims you can even tell your boss to keep his job!
What’s Inside The Freelance Profit Academy?
There are 4 main components – Training, Support, Resources, Events
Component #1. The 8 Week Success Bootcamp
Week 1: The Launch Pad – 8 Modules + 16 Videos
This is the setup stage where Maggie shows you the important basics like
- Your workspace set up
- Best time management techniques – work smarter, not harder
- Client agreements
- Accounting and taxes
Then you will learn
- 5 ways you can make money as a freelance writer
- How to treat your freelance writing as a business and not simply a hobby
- Hacks to being more focused and productive
- How to set your writing goals
- How to realistically calculate your hourly rate – your real worth and not what the client believes you are worth
- Creating your “Fluid” rate, how and when to use it
- Creating a business plan to help you stay on track
- How to write more in less time
- How to protect yourself from physical and mental burnout
- Maggie’s smart “outsourcing” ideas to help you when you start getting busy
Week 2: Lets Get Visible – 5 Modules + 9 Videos
You will learn effective strategies to get your profile out there in the marketplace and be visible to the best clientele.
- Setting up your attractive website to communicate with clients – Easily and tech-free
- Ways to attract clients for free ASAP
Week 3: Getting Good So You Can Charge More – 3 Modules + 6 Videos
- Discover the most common grammatical errors that will ruin your reputation
- 11 simple fixes to improve your writing style, impress clients and increase your rates
- 7 types of writing gigs that you can become a specialist in and earn make money
- An in-depth market research technique – the secret sauce to becoming a great writer
Week 4 : Getting Clients – 3 Modules + 6 Videos
- How to attract all the clients you will need
- Best places to find good gigs
- How to avoid being scammed
- What to say to clients and how much to charge
- Free tools to automate your job searches
- Little known places to find opportunities that most writers overlook
- How to post best Craiglist Ads with great filters
- A simple trick to get quality opportunities delivered to your inbox
- 7 biggest opportunity scams to avoid
- How to quickly vet clients who approach you so that you can spot fraudsters easily
- Maggie’s 4 step system of responding to jobs to ensure you get it – templates and examples
- Should you quote an hourly or fixed fee?
- Should you offer rewrites? If so how many? Should they be free?
Week 5: Tripling Your Income As a Specialist Writer – 4 Modules + 6 Videos
- 3 golden rules for becoming a specialist and earning more money per day
- The biggest mistake to avoid if you want 5-6 figure yearly income
- The 7 step process to branding yourself as a specialist writer and attracting the best clients worldwide
- The biggest specialist opportunity that pays insane amounts of money
Week 6: Autopilot Clients – 3 Modules + 6 Video
- The 4 things you must have to become respected and seen everywhere by clients
- The #1 Free client getting strategy ignored by most freelance writers
- Highly detailed strategies to get a stream of clients on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn for free
Week 7: How To Find And Keep Higher Paying Clients – 5 Modules + 11 Videos
- 10 places to find higher-paying clients
- Email templates you can send to clients and land high paying gigs ASAP
- How to create professional job/project proposals that will land you high-end clients
- A freelancer agreement you can swipe and use to protect you from legal issues and troubles getting paid
- How to create professional invoices to send to clients
- How to deal with your clients so that they keep giving you work
- How to get your old clients who may have fallen off the radar
Week 8: Quitting Your Day Job And Scaling To 6 Figures – 3 Modules + 4 Videos
In the final week you will discover:
- A quick review of what was covered in the past weeks
- A 4 Step Action Plan on how to put everything in motion and eliminate any lingering doubts and fears
- 7 ways to earn more money including passive income opportunities
- How to ensure your success after the training is complete
1. Video Transcriptions – every video is transcribed so that you can read the text if you prefer
2. Ready-Made Templates – e.g email templates for effective communication with (potential) clients. You can simply edit and make it your own.
3. Worksheets – simple fill in the blank worksheets to help you deepen your understanding of what you just learned
4. Action Plans – specific steps you must follow after completing each module so that you aren’t left wondering what to do next.
5. Graduation Packet – you receive at the end of your Freelance Profit training. It gives you guidance on your new skills, real-world application, and continuous business growth.
Remember there are 4 components in the Freelance Profits Academy…
Component #2: Members Only Job Opportunities
You will get access to job opportunities carefully selected by Maggie’s own team to ensure only high-quality gigs and no scams. These are picked and posted on your account on a daily basis.
Component #3: A Thriving CommunityOf Supporters
You will interact with a community of fellow writers at different experience levels. They are there to share knowledge and support you.
You get to hang out with people in the same position as you, like-minded individuals who understand you. Make friends and form viable networks.
- Get inspiration
- Advice on your taxes
- Accountability partners
- Get feedback on your work
Component #4: Monthly Training Events
These are exclusive live events available to the members only. They are also recorded and transcribed so that you can access them anytime anywhere.
The events cover different topics like:
- Writing techniques
- The next big opportunities in the world of freelance
- Effective pitching methods
- Time management tools
- New technologies
How Much Does Freelance Profit Academy Cost?
$1 for the first 7 days. This is the trial price.
If you like it you will pay $29.95 per month.
I don’t know about you but this seems like a huge bargain to me. In addition, they have a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Maggie says she will give you a Bonus: Not just1 but 3 exclusive interviews with successful 6 Figure Freelance Writers.
You get to hear what they did and continue to do to achieve their successes.
Freelance Profit Academy Testimonials
I have handpicked a few testimonials from people who used this system and became successful. If they did it, so can you.
1. Chad Garza Was Inspired To Follow His Passion
2. Wendy Is Now A Full-Time Freelancer
3. Dave Made $1500 In The First 30 Days
Freelance Profit Academy – Final Thoughts
Is it worth it?
I think it is worth it and then some. Maggie offers a comprehensive freelance writing training course with lots of useful resources.
She does not only teach you, but she also sets you up with opportunities so that you won’t have to struggle on your own.
You know how the online world can be brutal and you lose your money to scams. Maggie helps you avoid landing on scam gigs by giving you verified jobs to choose from.
Besides, you are protected by a 60-day money-back guarantee. Your risk is completely erased.
Thanks for reading this review. I hope you got your answers. Please share it and help your friends.
I wish you a successful fun-filled freelance writing journey!
Let me know what you think about this program in the comments section below.