Please be aware that this post may contain Affiliate Links to certain products. When someone clicks and buys through my Affiliate links I earn a little percentage of the income (at no extra cost to you) which enables me to maintain this website.
Table Of Contents
Today lets take a closer look at The AffiloTools another one of the products from the Affilorama family developed by a well-known self-made millionaire Mark Ling.
Other products are:
- Affilorama – Internet marketing training platform. It has both free and premium membership plans.
- AffiloBlueprint 3.0 – A step-by-step Affiliate Marketing training course that employs the Exact methods used by Mark Ling on his best-earning websites. Here is the latest review of AffiloBlueprint 3.0.
- Affilojetpack 2.0 – A very popular and my favorite business-in-a-box, a done-for-you system which you buy, plug into and begin earning income within a few weeks. Check out a full review of Affilojetpack 2.0 here.
What is AffiloTools?
A collection of affiliate marketing tools designed to elevate the search engine profiles of your affiliate websites. Their main purpose is to help you increase your search engine rankings.
You know what it means to have your websites rank highly in search engines – visibility and more conversions.
Key Benefits of using AffiloTools
- AffiloTools helps you raise your search engine rankings – their link research tool lets you find new, powerful Google-friendly links. The backlink analyzer allows you to spy on your competitors, and snipe their links. The website health checker alerts you to any onsite issues that could possibly be holding your website back.
- You save a lot of money – the services offered in AffiloTools are normally sold as individual monthly subscriptions. But here they are combined into one low monthly subscription.
- AffiloTools helps you uncover hidden market opportunities – The link finder, keyword and domain research tools let you uncover powerful keywords, links and domain names that your competitors may have missed.
- AffiloTools makes you highly productive – ordinarily, affiliates marketers would require multiple tools to monitor their websites, social media accounts, and earnings. With AffiloTools you get a full display of all the important information from Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter and ClickBank on your dashboard so they only have to go to AffiloTools and not 4 different websites.
- AffiloTools package is cloud based – so you won’t struggle with installation technicalities.
What Is Included In The AffiloTools?
- A range of online marketing tools that collect data from Google Analytics Bing, Twitter, Facebook, MOZ, SEM Rush, ClickBank, and Namecheap.
- Keyword research tool to find new Pay Per Click keywords
- Domain search tool
- A website backlink checker
- A high-PR link finding tool to uncover new linking partners.
- A web health checker, monitoring, page speed, on-page SEO errors, pages indexed.
- A social media tool – helps you monitor and update Facebook and Twitter from one place.
- A search engine ranking monitor for Google and Bing
- New monthly training that keeps you updated on Mark Ling’s latest winning tips and tricks
Who Is AffiloTools Intended For?
- Advanced affiliate Marketers will save hundreds of dollars and valuable time by having a collection of useful marketing tools under one monthly package.
- Intermediate affiliate marketing folks will also love to save time and money by combining tools into a single package. They would also get more information as to how these tools actually help them make money
- Beginner affiliates will love the power of AffiloTools in assisting them to quicken the money making process.
How Much Does It Cost?
There are two ways you can access AffiloTools:
Free of charge version as a registered member of Affilorama.
- 5 keyword searches per day
- 1 website as a project
- 5 keywords for your website
The paid version that comes with the $67 per month Affilorama Premium Subscription
You can try the premium subscription trial of $1 for 30 days.
- 25 keyword searches per day
- 5 websites as projects
- 50 keywords per website
Is AffiloTools Worth It? Does it Work?
Yes, absolutely worth it!
AffiloTools helped my website rank. While using AffiloTools, I discovered awesome ways to help me with search engine optimization (SEO).
This is how I used the software to improve my rankings:
#1: The Link Research Tool
I used this to search for websites that were not only relevant to mine but also had linking opportunities. It was impressive to see that I could actually search for specific types of links including guest posts, article directories blog comments etc.
#2: Website Health Checker
AffiloTools automatically keeps track of the site health of all of my website and uncovers any SEO errors I need to fix.
Initially, I used this to look at the backlinks point to my websites. Later on, I realized that I could use the analyzer to find and snipe my competitors’ backlinks, awesome! I did that and discovered some cool links that improved my position in Google.
#4: AffiloTools made me more productive
Prior to using AffiloTools, I had a daily routine of checking and updating my social media accounts, my ClickBank status, and earnings, my websites’ statuses.
That consumed a lot of my time. Now, I do all that in AffiloTools.
My dashboard shows me all the important data I need to know from on a daily basis.
The ClickBank section keeps track of my earnings, refund rate, sales count etc.
#5: AffiloTools cuts down the market research costs
A thorough keyword and market research can be very costly. Before using AffiloTools I would use many different keyword services, most of which were just bogus! Now I’m able to save up to $100 per month.
So, in addition to having all your tools in one place, you also get other bonuses with your AffiloTools subscription, including exclusive training modules.
If you wanted to get full benefits of AffiloTools, the best option would be the paid one. The disadvantage is that this is a recurring monthly payment and I know some people would rather make a once off payment.
However, this investment is totally worth it because you don’t only get the tools you also get high-quality affiliate marketing training.
Final Thoughts on AffiloTools
Is AffiloTools worth trying?
I think so. It has worked very well for me and I would gladly recommend it. Plus you don’t really have to pay a lot of money right away.
You can get the premium access for just $1 for the first 30 days. If you feel like it’s not for you, then simply cancel the subscription.
Did you like this review? Please share it using the buttons below. You might just help someone!
Thanks for reading.
I wish you all the best in your affiliate marketing journey.