Please be aware that this post may contain Affiliate Links to certain products. When someone clicks and buys through my Affiliate links I earn a little percentage of the income (at no extra cost to you) which enables me to maintain this website.
Welcome to my Wealthy Affiliate Review. Great job for doing the research before committing yourself!
Wealthy Affiliate has rolled out massive upgrades to its platform.
They have updated their training courses to include new and relevant content.
The number of Live Trainers has increased from 2 to 6. Meaning there are new expert trainers covering different topics.
The interface is completely revamped and even more user friendly. And so much more.
What’s Inside Wealthy Affiliate?
Is Wealthy Affiliate legit or is it a dirty old SCAM?
Is Wealthy Affiliate Free?, Really?
Can YOU make money with Wealthy Affiliate?
At least one of these questions has gone through your mind at some point, right? Let me tell you right away that Wealthy Affiliate is legit and it works!
Table Of Contents
- 1 Wealthy Affiliate Review 2020 – Quick Overview
- 2 What Is Wealthy Affiliate Really About?
- 3 Wealthy Affiliate Membership Cost?
- 4 What I like About Wealthy Affiliate (The Pros)
- 5 What’s Inside Wealthy Affiliate?
- 6 The Cons
- 7 Who And What Is Wealthy Affiliate For?
- 8 Wealthy Affiliate Training And Tools
- 9 Wealthy Affiliate Market Research Tool – Jaaxy
- 10 Other Training Platforms
- 11 Wealthy Affiliate Customer Service
- 12 How Amazing Is Their Community?
- 13 Wealthy Affiliate Rankings
- 14 Affiliate Programs
- 15 Their Success Claim And PROOF?
- 15.1 Check out these success stories
- 15.2 This Guy Recently Sold His 2nd Website For $30,000!
- 15.3 This lady sold her 13-month-old Blog, which she had built for 6 months only, for a whopping $28,000!
- 15.4 This Guy Began 2019 As A Six-figure Income Earner!
- 15.5 This Lady Is Earning A 5 Figure Income In 2019!
- 15.6 My final Opinion about WA + Your special BONUS!
Wealthy Affiliate Review 2020 – Quick Overview
|Program Name||Wealthy Affiliate|
|Program Focus||Internet Marketing Training|
|Price Points Per Month||$0 (Free)/ $49/$99|
|Price Points Per Year||$299 (Black Friday Special) / $495 / $995|
|Owners||Kyle And Carson|
|Recommended?||YES – It Works. But Its No Get Rich Quick Scheme|
|Wealthy Affiliate Sign Up?||Sign Up For Wealthy Affiliate Now|
Proof That Wealthy Affiliate Training Works – My Earnings Using Free Traffic Methods That Wealthy Affiliate Teaches.
Completely new to the world of Affiliate Marketing and looking for an honest program to join and make a decent earning online?
Or are you a seasoned online marketer who wants to sharpen your online marketing and network with a vast community of fellow entrepreneurs?
Either way, after reading this review, any doubts or questions you have about Wealthy Affiliate will be put to rest.
I give you my honest review of Wealthy Affiliate based on my insider experience with the program + REAL Proof that you can make money with Wealthy Affiliate!
What Is Wealthy Affiliate Really About?
Founded in 2005 by Kyle and Carson, Wealthy Affiliate is what I like to call a “veteran” at providing an online Affiliate Marketing platform that offers ordinary people a chance to build and grow their online marketing businesses.
With Wealthy Affiliate, you can learn how to make money from anywhere in the world. It all begins with building your own Niche Website (with Click -by click Guidance) and make money from it.
Wealthy Affiliate Membership Cost?
The Wealthy Affiliate program has a Starter Membership which is completely free of charge.
I mean, you pay $0 to gain access to their amazing education and platform. You can stay on at Starter Membership for life. No questions asked.
However, I wouldn’t advise anyone to do this. If you want to build a truly successful business you will need to upgrade to premium to unlock all the training.
See the free membership as a way to give you the “feel” of how Wealthy Affiliate works. That’s what I admire about this program.
The Premium Membership Plan unlocks the whole platform and it costs $49 per month or $41 per month (Billed Annually). If you have a budget, this is the best bargain.
This Is What You Get With Each Membership Plan:
There is a new Wealthy Affiliate Premium payment plan that caters to those who want to pay monthly @ $49 and Yearly @ $495.
There is also a new Wealthy Affiliate Premium membership called Premium Plus. This one costs $99 per month Or $995 per year. I discuss this membership in detail later within this post.
It gets cheaper to buy the Wealthy Affiliate Yearly Premium Membership during the Black Friday Promotion @ $299. What’s even better, you get grandfathered into this price. Meaning you will pay $299 for the rest of your life at Wealthy Affiliate.
Remember, you are paying for the education, training, tools (your websites, hosting, security, everything) and support.
No platform offers what Wealthy Affiliate does at such low prices.
What’s The Difference Between Wealthy Affiliate Premium And Premium Plus?
Is Wealthy Affiliate Premium plus an upsell?
According to the owners, the new Premium Plus Membership is NOT an upsell but rather, a bundle of the normal premium + Jaaxy Enterprise + more Expert Training Webinars + better hosting, etc. Basically, an upsell, right?
Well, that’s how I personally see it. But to be completely honest, the price of Premium Plus is still very fair given all the additional training, an advanced version of their keyword tool Jaaxy and so on.
I think it is worth the price.
But what really is the difference?
Wealthy Affiliate Premium VS Wealthy Affiliate Premium Plus
What you get with each plan:
3. Support And Research
What I like About Wealthy Affiliate (The Pros)
- Entry into Wealthy Affiliate training is FREE – allows you to test the waters
- Even their premium membership is very affordable compared to what you get out of it
- Absolutely beginner-friendly – The Wealthy Affiliate Site Support is super helpful when you run into website tech issues. Plus they are super swift to rescue you – Not Kidding!
- Comprehensive step by step Internet Marketing Education
- Think of it more like an Internet Marketing University
- No complicated tech knowledge required
- They have an affiliate program – you make money by promoting WA
- You can earn- as- you- learn
- Plus so much more!
What’s Inside Wealthy Affiliate?
Wealthy Affiliate has an array of awesome platforms which are absolutely user-friendly. Just to mention a few;
- Training/ Education (the main focus of Wealthy Affiliate) – easy to follow step by step
- Wealthy Affiliate Site Support – a highly responsive team that helps you any technical issues for your website – 24/7 live chats, Q $ A,
- Community Networking – great community – offers you help at every step
- Website Building – click by click guidance No Coding or complicated tech stuff
- Site Content Writing – great tools for creating your website content – complete with writing Stats and Templates
- Web Hosting – all part of the $49 pm package
- Domains – you can buy domains within the platform (Not Included in the Premium Subscription)
- Keyword Research Tool (Jaaxy) – helps you research relevant keywords that will lead to excellent Search Engine Rankings
- Online Entrepreneurship Certification – a course for building your niche website
- Affiliate Boot Camp – great guidance on how to join the Wealthy Affiliate Program
- Ambassadorship Program – you can become a Wealthy Ambassador when you are active and helpful within the platform
- Super Affiliate Conference – the annual, all expenses paid Super Affiliate Conference in Las Vegas brings together WA Super Affiliates with the owners of WA for a 3-day Mastermind filled with Learning and fun activities
- The Annual Super Affiliate Challenge – A rigorous in-house training opportunity to make you a Super Affiliate (at no extra cost).
- Expensive price for Premium Plus Membership – I know I said it’s worth the price but it’s still a bit expensive because a lot of members cannot afford $99 per month, yet they actually do need those extra training being bundled into the Premium Plus.
- Before you get used to Wealthy Affiliate you may find yourself easily distracted by the bustle going on around you – live chats, community members following you, more training…
- All that is good for building networks
- Not to worry! My advice is to just follow your step-by-step training
- Once you get your feet on the ground you will find it easy to navigate
Who And What Is Wealthy Affiliate For?
- It is for anyone, whether completely new or experienced, who is seeking to learn affiliate marketing and earn money.
- Bloggers who want to learn how to monetize their blogs
- Website owners who want to improve their Search Engine Optimization (SEO) etc.
There are no location, sex, race, age barriers. It is especially great if you are on a tight budget!
Wealthy Affiliate is not for people who are looking to make quick money. With Wealthy Affiliate, you build your online affiliate marketing business through your website.
This is not an overnight process but it can reward you by earning passive income if you follow the training.
Wealthy Affiliate Training And Tools
The Wealthy Affiliate training program is comprehensive and diverse. They have designed it in a step by step fashion. You complete one step and proceeds to the next. You can track your progress to see how much you have covered.
Wealthy Affiliate Training Program
There are 2 Wealthy Affiliate core training areas:
1. The Online Entrepreneurship Certification (OEC)
This is a 5 Level course with each level comprising 10 lessons. That’s a total of 50 lessons. It is designed for those who want to create niche websites and make money from them.
2. The Affiliate Boot-Camp Training
This is a 7 Phase course of 10 lessons each, making it a total of 70 lessons. It is geared for those who want to go into the “Make Money Online” niche.
The system is highly efficient and organized. You will not get lost trying to figure out where you stopped with your training. Their system guides you automatically.
Wealthy Affiliate Market Research Tool – Jaaxy
Wealthy Affiliate and Jaaxy are a perfect combination for your affiliate marketing business.
What Is Jaaxy About?
This is an in-house keyword research tool that you get as part of your Wealthy Affiliate Membership.
Other Training Platforms
Weekly Live Webinars
There are also weekly live training sessions (Webinars), hosted by the best live training coach Jay (aka Magistudios). There are replays for those who cannot attend live sessions.
Wealthy Affiliate Classrooms
These are organized by specific subjects such as Search Engine Optimization SEO, Everything WordPress, Pay Per Click Marketing, Local SEO, etc.
There are video and text materials in each classroom. If you have any questions you can ask in a relevant at any time.
Wealthy Affiliate Customer Service
Providing service and support is one of their major strengths at Wealthy Affiliate.
If you have any issue with your website you can contact Site Support and they help you resolve the issue instantly. No jokes, they are super fast and efficient.
Kyle and Carson care about their clients and they do whatever it takes to continuously improve their platform in a way that is user-friendly and efficient. These guys personally respond to your questions.
There is an active 24/7 chat platform where you can seek immediate help and get to chat with Kyle and Carson.
They are always ready to address customer queries as well as provide guidance. Most importantly, Kyle and Carson are very approachable. They are not as elusive as some other “big business gurus”.
How Amazing Is Their Community?
Wealthy Affiliate has an awesome community of entrepreneurs, highly motivated and always ready to help. There are high levels of interaction among the members. Its a 24/7 bussle of questions and answers; live chats; members sharing useful tips and success stories and everything else inbetween.
There is a wealth of knowledge, golden nuggets and wisdom to gain from the Wealthy Affiliate Community.
This is especially good for new members who may not know their way around the platform yet. You are able to ask questions and get instantaneous solutions.
There is an active live chat, you can even send private messages. There is literally help in every corner of Wealthy Affiliate. New members cannot feel lost or alone as long as they are willing to reach out and ask for help.
A word of caution:
Don’t spend too much time interacting!
It is easy to waste time in chats and little time building your business. This brings me to the next important topic.
Wealthy Affiliate Rankings
Every member has a rank. When you first join you will most likely be “Unranked”. As you interact and follow your training, you get ranked, somewhere in the 300,000s. Your rank improves with your level of activity within the Wealthy Affiliate Platform.
By activity I mean:
- Actually following the training ✓✓✓
- Asking and answering questions ✓✓✓
- Writing personal blogs on the Wealthy Affiliate platform ✓ (1 Blog Once In A while)
- Commenting on other people’s blogs within the platform ✓ ( Spend Limited Time)
- Engaging in live chats (For a limited time, say 10 – 20 minutes Daily)
- Creating pieces of training ( If your trainings are good you can actually earn Cash Credits).✓✓
Number of Check Marks Indicates Importance of each activity…
All good, yeah?
Yes, but remember you have your own Niche website that you must build, marketing and everything needed to make your Affiliate Marketing Business a success.
So, you need to be careful and not fall into the ranking rabbit hole. I know it can be so tempting to keep grinding for your Wealthy affiliate Ranking.
But to be honest, there is absolutely no reward from that. Perhaps just recognition you get when you reach certain levels like : Top 200, Top 100, Top 50 and Top 25 (Wealthy Affiliate Ambassador).
Therefore, if you want to be successful and make money with Wealthy Affiliate, I would advise you to care less about rankings. Rather pay more attention to building and growing your actual business.
Within the Wealthy Affiliate platform, there are many affiliate programs that you can explore and join. This has made it easy to access millions of affiliate products to promote on your website, without struggling on your own.
Their Success Claim And PROOF?
The guys at Wealthy Affiliate say that they pay out more than $1million in commissions every year for their own affiliate program.
They have helped more than 500,000 people start and successfully run their own online businesses. The numbers keep growing on a daily basis.
Check out these success stories
This Guy Recently Sold His 2nd Website For $30,000!
This lady sold her 13-month-old Blog, which she had built for 6 months only, for a whopping $28,000!
This Guy Began 2019 As A Six-figure Income Earner!
This Lady Is Earning A 5 Figure Income In 2019!
I could go on and on. The bottom line is that success is happening at Wealthy Affiliate. Their training works.
My final Opinion about WA + Your special BONUS!
It is by far the best online marketing platform I have ever come across. I acquired so much knowledge from their training. I was able to get my very first website up within a very short time of joining (less than 2 weeks).
There is great earning potential with Wealthy Affiliate. If one decides to promote Wealthy Affiliate itself ( Which is NOT Mandatory) they offer you $23.50 recurring monthly commissions and $235 recurring yearly commissions, for every client you sign up.
You can also earn money from other affiliate programs you promote on your website.
So, don’t be left behind, because a year from now, you’re gonna wish you started today!
To sign up for FREE Membership at Wealthy Affiliate, or to simply check it out and see if it is for you, click on the banner…
……and your special Bonus will be waiting. You will get a $30 discount if you decide to go PREMIUM within 7 days of joining. It means you will get your first month at only $19! Plus, for the first 7 days, you get FREE access to premium benefits: 101 Mentoring, live training, and many awesome benefits!
NO PRESSURE! It is entirely up to you to upgrade.
Thank you very much for taking the time to read my review. I hope you had a good experience.
If you have any questions or just comments, hit the comment section below.
Feel free to share this article anytime, anywhere…you could help someone!