Please be aware that this post may contain Affiliate Links to certain products. When someone clicks and buys through my Affiliate links I earn a little percentage of the income which enables me to maintain this website.
The IM Checklist Review
Kevin Fahey has not only added more to his checklists but has made it easier for you to access them with a trial amount of just $3!
What Is IM Checklist?
A membership program developed by a well-known internet marketing expert, Kevin Fahey. He continues to developed blueprints to help anyone struggling in any internet marketing topic.
To this day Kevin has over 413 checklists organized neatly into 21 broad internet marketing topics (Kevin calls them Volumes) ranging from the very basic topics like “Newbie Marketer” (for complete beginners) to advanced topics like “Product creation”.
So as you can see, when you subscribe to IM Checklist you gain access to a program which covers all internet marketing topic catering for everyone regardless of their skills or experience level.
More importantly, Kevin does not only tell you to do something but also gives you a step by step guide on how to do it. IM Checklists are meant to be roadmaps anyone can easily follow to become skilled and even an expert in a particular internet marketing topic.
On top of that IM Checklist has a Volume on Offline Business Startup. This means that you get to learn how to start an offline business too. Whether you want to pursue both Online and Offline business models or simply to focus on either of the 2 models, you are completely covered by the IM Checklist.
Watch this short video testimonial to show you the authenticity of Kevin.
Table Of Contents
- 1 How Much Does IM Checklist Cost?
- 2 What’s Inside The latest IM Checklist?
- 2.1 The 21 IM Checklist Volumes
- 2.1.1 Volume 1: Product Creation
- 2.1.2 Volume 2: Email Marketing
- 2.1.3 Volume 3: Social Media Marketing
- 2.1.4 Volume 4: Affiliate Marketing
- 2.1.5 Volume 5: Video Marketing
- 2.1.6 Volume 6: Designing In Canva
- 2.1.7 Volume 7: Newbie Marketer
- 2.1.8 Volume 8: Facebook Messenger Marketing
- 2.1.9 Volume 9: Outsourcing
- 2.1.10 Volume 10: Self Publishing
- 2.1.11 Volume 11: Building A Business On WordPress
- 2.1.12 Volume 12: Offline Business Startup
- 2.1.13 Volume 13: Make Money Online With Your Skills – Crisis Management
- 2.1.14 Volume 15: YouTube advertising
- 2.1.15 Volume 16: Copywriting
- 2.1.16 Volume 17: ClickBank Marketing
- 2.1.17 Volume 18: LinkedIn Marketing
- 2.1.18 Volume 19: Selling On Webinars
- 2.1.19 Volume 20: Kickstart PLR
- 2.1.20 Volume 21: Google Analytics
- 2.2 IM Checklist PLR Terms And Conditions
- 2.3 The IM Checklist Gold Training Vault
- 2.1 The 21 IM Checklist Volumes
- 3 What I Like About IM Checklist – The Pros
- 4 IM Checklist Cons?
- 5 IM Checklist Final Thoughts
How Much Does IM Checklist Cost?
$3 trial for 5 days and then $17 per month subsequently. It is an absolute bargain!
What’s Inside The latest IM Checklist?
- You get access to 413 Checklists divided into 21 Volumes
- The Checklists come with PLR (Private Label Rights)
- Access to over 20 hours of Kevin’s Gold Training
The 21 IM Checklist Volumes
Volume 1: Product Creation
This is the checklist for marketers who want to create their own digital products.
These are some of the topics you can expect:
- A Guide to Product Idea
- Graphic Design
- Membership Area
- How to design a Sales Page
- How to Split Test your Sales Page
- Software and Services
- How to set up Warrior Plus
- Early-bird and Mailing
- JV Document
- Sales Video
- Landing and Download Page
- Setting up JVZoo
- JV Page
- JV Video
- Facebook Ads
- Final Testing
Volume 2: Email Marketing
Here you will get a quick start guide to email marketing.
And some of the following:
- Learn how to create Squeeze Pages
- Creating a Thank You Page
- Create a Webinar Signup Page
- creating Webinar Thank You Page
- How to make an Offline Squeeze Page
- creating an Offline Thank You Page
- Email Follow-up Sequence
- Setting up Aweber
- Setting up Active Campaign
- How to set up Market Hero
- How to Optimize Press Landing Page
- Thrive Themes Landing Page
- Email Deliverability
- Email Marketing Improvements
- List Building Techniques
Volume 3: Social Media Marketing
If you want to master social media marketing strategies you are covered. You will access 30 checklists on how to manage your social media accounts.
In addition, you will learn some of the following
- Content creation for all your social media accounts
- How to build a list on Social media
- Post scheduling
Volume 4: Affiliate Marketing
This is for those who want to promote other people’s products and earn commissions when the sale is made.
You will learn among others:
- How to select a profitable niche
- How to write product reviews
- Affiliate marketing with free traffic
- Affiliate marketing with paid traffic
- affiliate approval
- Product research strategies
- Offering and delivering bonuses
Volume 5: Video Marketing
Here you will learn how to harness the power of video marketing.
- YouTube channel
- Video editing
- How to monetize your videos
- Video templates
- Recoding techniques
- Video traffic: YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, blog, Facebook
Volume 6: Designing In Canva
You are going to learn everything you need to become a Canva expert.
Some of the topics covered:
- Canva account setup
- Canva design tools
- Layouts and grids
- Image editor
- Fonts and shapes
- Pinterest posting from Canva
- Ebook creation
Volume 7: Newbie Marketer
If you are completely new to online marketing. This one is for you. You will have to begin here to get a step by step guide on how to start a profitable online business in 30 days.
- How to set up your website and domain
- Branding your business
- Everything WordPress
- Email marketing
- Landing page creation
- Content creation
- tracking setup
Volume 8: Facebook Messenger Marketing
This one is said to be 1o times more effective than email marketing because it gets delivered more easily than emails.
- How to create your ManyChat account
- ManyChat Bot settings
- Automation techniques
- Growth tools
Volume 9: Outsourcing
You can cut your workload in half and double your results with outsourcing. Learn some of the following:
- How to find the right person for your task
- Where to recruit from Upwork, Freelancer, Onlinejobs.php
- Managing and paying your staff
- Time management
- Managing access and passwords
- Which tasks to outsource
Volume 10: Self Publishing
If you want to publish books and make money from them you will need these checklists.
- Book planning
- Book cover
- Book speaking gigs
- Book Language translation
Volume 11: Building A Business On WordPress
Learn how to build your business on WordPress through the checklist that teaches you everything WordPress:
- What you need to know before setting up a WordPress website
- WordPress installation
- Search Engine Optimization
- How to make money from your WordPress blog
Volume 12: Offline Business Startup
- How to create a business plan
- Basics on Kickstarter
- Carrying out market research
- Crowdfunding strategies
- calculating the business financial need
- Calculating the profits
- How to avoid common mistakes
Volume 13: Make Money Online With Your Skills – Crisis Management
You will learn how to leverage your skills to make money online especially if you possess skills related to the following:
- Creating videos
- Selling photos
Volume 14: Search Engine Optimization
Learn how to optimize your website to achieve high search engine rankings.
- How to perform keyword research
- Using Google SEO tools
- High-quality link building methods
- E-commerce SEO strategies
- On-page and Offpage SEO
- SEO audit
Volume 15: YouTube advertising
Here you will learn everything you need to run a successful Youtube advertising campaign.
- The basics
- Best practices
- Setting up ads
- Campaign Budget
- Advanced targeting methods
Volume 16: Copywriting
- Getting started with creative copy
- Research, tools, and resources
- How to write effective headlines for maximum conversions
- Essential elements every copy must have
- How to write effective copy for different needs: videos, newsletters, email, social media…
Volume 17: ClickBank Marketing
You will be able to learn how to be a Clickbank Affiliate Marketer as well as a Vendor (if you have your own Digital Products).
- Clickbank account setup + Dos and Donts of Clickbank
- Affiliate links
- Getting paid
- How to promote Clickbank offers
- How to find upcoming offers
- How to attract affiliates to you ClickBank offer (for vendors)
- How to add upsells to your offers
Volume 18: LinkedIn Marketing
- How to optimize your LinkedIn presence
- Doing business on LinkedIn
- setting up your company page
- How to set up a great profile
- Making money on LinkedIn
- 16 must-have for LinkedIn marketing
Volume 19: Selling On Webinars
- How to create a successful high converting webinar
- Hosting on GoTowebinar
- Tips for more webinar sales
- How to monetize your webinar
- setting up paid webinars using Payal
Volume 20: Kickstart PLR
You will discover secrets on how to build a 6-figure business with PLR products.
- PLR Kickstart checklist
- How to make PLR unique
- Rebranding: Graphics, video, sales page
Volume 21: Google Analytics
Google Analytics on its own can be your lucrative niche with which you can serve millions of customers.
- Google Analytics account setup
- How to add Google analytics into WordPress
- Google Analytics tips and tricks
IM Checklist PLR Terms And Conditions
- Edit, add graphics and rebrand anyway you wish.
- Use them to create video training courses
- Add them to paid membership sites
- claim full authorship
- Use them build your email list
- Use them as blog posts or infographics
- Sell Private Label Rights
- Sell Master Reseller Rights
- Resell them as Checklists on JvZoo or Warrior Plus
The IM Checklist Gold Training Vault
Here Kevin gives you additional training to help you gain deeper understanding. These are included in the training vault:
- How to monetize Your Blog – Webinar Replay
- PLR Training – Webinar Replay
- Product Launch Case Study + Outsourcing
- ManyChat Messenger Bots – Training Webinar
- A 90-Day Action Plan Webinar Replay
- PLR Training Webinar Replay
- Many Chat Messenger Bot Training
- IM Video Ads Training Webinar
- Affiliate Marketing Part 2 – Traffic, Leads, and Sales
- Affiliate Marketing Part 1 – Research and Planning
- Social Media Fan Page Setup Webinar Replay
- Email Marketing Q n A Webinar Replay
- Product Creation 1 – Effective Launch Methods
- Product Creation 2 – Planning For Success
What I Like About IM Checklist – The Pros
- Unbelievably low price
- You get a wealth of information on different topics
- Kevin keeps adding more checklists and reinventing ways to make is easily available
- Kevin is an authentic guy
- Kevin engages different experts to make sure that his checklists offer you real value. He does not claim to be the master of everything.
IM Checklist Cons?
I have nothing much I don’t like about this product except maybe a few outdated pieces which must be edited out because they are no longer relevant. I actually only spotted 1 such item!
IM Checklist Final Thoughts
I absolutely like this product. It is one of the best programs you can get for such a low price of $17 per month. It is great for beginners and intermediate marketers alike. These checklists ensure that you never miss a thing. There are things you think you know already, wait till you try the IM Checklist!
I highly recommend this for anyone who wants to perfect their skills in certain topics or just to focus and specialize in one particular topic.
Thanks for reading this review. I hope you have found the answers you were looking for. If you liked it please share it and help someone else.
Go ahead and share your thoughts in the comments below.
I wish you a successful Internet Marketing journey!