Table Of Contents
- 1 GetResponse Email Marketing Software Review
- 2 Core Features Of GetResponse That You Get From All The Packages
- 3 GetResponse Pros and Cons
- 4 Service Packages And Pricing
- 5 Here Is The Summarized Pricing For Each Package:
- 6 Which package should I go for?
- 7 GetResponse Tools Training And Support
- 8 Want To Become An Expert?
- 9 GetResponse Final Thoughts
GetResponse Email Marketing Software Review
What is GetResponse?
An all -in-one email marketing platform with over 350,000 users across 183 countries and available in 24 languages. The company operates globally with offices in the US, Canada, Malaysia, and Poland.
They have been operational for more than 15 years now and have a global team of 300+.
They offer a complete suite of email marketing and online campaign management tools to
help entrepreneurs like you and I grow our businesses.
Their services include email list builders, autoresponders, landing pages,
customer relationship management (CRM) functions, webinar platforms, newsletters etc.
See this short video (2:05)
Core Features Of GetResponse That You Get From All The Packages
If you need to know what specific features come with each specific plan please check them out on the Pricing Table below
1. Email Marketing
With this feature, you can create professional highly responsive and engaging email marketing campaigns. The designs are quick and easy. You don’t need to have any complicated design skills.
Beginner or advanced marketer, you can have your email campaigns up and running with a few steps.
You get access to a variety of email templates, autoresponders, timing & time travel to ensure your subscribers get your emails at optimal times, as well as RSS to email.
2. Marketing Automation
Allows you to create scalable workflows in an easy to use drag and drop creator. These workflows listen and appropriately react to your subscribers’ behaviors.
You can track these behaviors in real time and generate more targeted marketing communications to specific customers based on their behaviors.
The more tailored your messages are the more engagement with your target audience and the more conversions you will get.
With automated marketing you can automatically:
- Welcome new subscribers
- Qualify your leads
- Engage and retain your customers – easier and more effective than recruiting new customers
- Post-purchase engagement – your customers will make repeat purchases if you do this correctly
- Deal with cart abandonment effectively – e.g. offer discounts to encourage customers to complete their purchases
- Nurture your list – e.g. offer free short online courses. Keep them hooked and wanting more of you!
- Webinars – 20% – 40% of those who attend become qualified leads. By clicking “join webinar” they express interest in what your webinar is about.
- Sales promotions – increase your sales with no hassle by simply sending automated email sequence
3. Landing Pages
These are my absolute favorite. They are beautiful and highly responsive.
With GetResponse you can create powerful campaigns with a wide selection of free mobile-friendly templates for creating high converting opt-in pages, sales pages, squeeze pages, video landing pages, commercial websites, thank you pages promo offers webinar pages etc.
Easy drag and drop templates at your fingertips. You don’t need to have any coding skills.
With your GetResponse subscription, you get a full customer engagement package. Webinars are the best way to nurture your existing customers and to create new leads.
I love how everything is integrated and optimized so that I don’t have to subscribe to different service providers in order to have a complete suite of marketing tools. Saves me a lot of money.
GetResponse is the first email marketing company to create this kind of integration.
5. Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
This feature is especially suited for more advanced marketers. This short video (1:40) walks you through the GetResponse CRM feature.
If you own an eCommerce website you will definitely love this feature. The GetResponse eCommerce tools enable you to turn your store traffic into loyal customers. You get access to:
- Built-in product recommendation
- List building – don’t let your store traffic just walk in and out without capturing their attention and converting them to loyal repeat buyers.
- The capability to make smart upsells
- Abandoned cart recovery
- Easy payment platforms – Paypal
- And much more
What Else Can You Do With GetResponse?
- Forms and Surveys
- List Building and Management
- Analytics and Optimization
- Own Design Tools
- Account and Campaign Management
Is It All Sunshine With GetResponse?
GetResponse Pros and Cons
|Import contacts from other provider||No cancellation refunds on year-plans|
|1 month free trial||Landing pages are not free|
|No sending email limits|
|User friendly tracking tool|
|Plenty resources in the help library|
|Landing page creator – uncommon from email service providers|
Service Packages And Pricing
GetResponse understands that their targeted audience is made of different people with different levels of experience, needs and budgets.
So, they offer their services packaged nicely for different categories as shown below:
|1 YEAR |
|Enterprise||100000+||$1199||$839 pm*||$719 pm*|
1.Enterprise discounts are different from other plans when it comes to 1 year and 2 year payment plans. With Enterprise you still pay every month but at discounted rates if you decide to pay on the 1 year or 2 year basis.
2. Except for the Enterprise plan, you can enjoy a 30 day Free Trial regardless of the List Size you choose.
For what it offers, GetResponse is simply affordable – you get greater value for your money.
Here Is The Summarized Pricing For Each Package:
Which package should I go for?
This depends on where you currently are with your email marketing because each package is tailored with a specific target audience in mind.
If you are a blogger just starting out, this basic package is ideal for you. At $15 pm ( 50 Cents /day), it won’t break your bank balance yet it will help you do get started the right way.
If you want to save some more, you can pay for the whole year and get 18% discount on all the packages. You get 30% discount on each package if you pay for 24 months.
And so on..
GetResponse Tools Training And Support
Are you a beginner? GetResponse has these Tools and Support to help you- GetResponse University, guides, podcasts, videos.
Their dedicated support team is available at all times to answer your questions and guide
Want To Become An E
GetResponse offers these 5 Certification courses – each at $199.
- Email marketing
- Marketing automation
- Landing page and conversion optimization
- Content marketing
- Inbound sales
GetResponse Final Thoughts
After a rigorous search and research of the best Email Marketing Software, having gone through at least 15 service providers, GetResponse emerged the winner!
That’s the verdict right there already.
I’m sure you will agree with me that GetResponse delivers more value for your investment.
Each package is tailor-made to suit specific needs, catering for everyone from small beginner bloggers to large scale businesses. You get quite a lot under one subscription.
It cuts the need to subscribe to multiple service providers and lose lots of money in the process.