Table Of Contents
- 1 Forever Living MLM Business Review
- 2 What Is Forever Living?
- 3 Forever Living Aloe Products
- 4 Forever Living MLM Business Opportunity
- 5 How Do You Make Money With Forever Living?
- 6 Pros And Cons Of Forever Living MLM Business
- 7 So, Is Forever Living A Scam?
- 8 Is There Any Alternative To MLM Business?
- 9 How Do You Start Affiliate Marketing?
Forever Living MLM Business Review
Do you possess good sales, marketing, and networking skills and have been looking for a home-based business opportunity?
Do you have some extra time on your hands to sell health products directly to consumers and earn some commission? How about the idea of inviting and helping your friends do the same?
If your responses to these questions are in the affirmative, I believe you can do well with Forever Living Multilevel Marketing(MLM) Business Opportunity.
That is why today, I decided to write a review of Forever Living to show you what this company is all about and if you can indeed make money selling their products.
What Is Forever Living?
This is a well known Direct Selling MLM Business company founded in 1978 by Rex Maughan. The company’s head office is in Scottsdale, Arizona, USA.
Forever Living specializes in growing Aloe Vera and producing a variety of Aloe Vera based products that are sold globally in over 150 countries including North America, Latin America, Africa, Asia, and Europe.
Since its inception Forever Living saw rapid growth and merely 3 years after it was founded, a new flagship business model was conceived, Forever Resorts.
Forever Resorts owns and runs more than 65 vacation and entertainment properties located in and around, recreational areas, national and forest parks all over the USA. They also own over 20 properties around Europe and Africa.
Forever Living Aloe Products
While the majority of Forever Living Products are made from Aloe Vera, they also have other products in their range. Their product range includes the following:
- Forever drinks
- Forever Bee products
- Forever nutritional supplements
- Personal care products
- Skincare products
- Combo packs
- Weight management products
1. Forever Drinks
The most common of the drinks are the Forever Aloe Vera Gel, Forever Aloe Berry Nectar, and Forever Aloe Peaches. These come in 1 Litre bottles and are made of over 90 % aloe vera juice with no added sugar or preservatives.
These drinks are meant for people with digestive system issues as they are said to support healthy digestion and promote a healthy immune system.
The retail prices for these ranges from $ 20 – $25 on Amazon. They can also be found in health food stores around the same amount or slightly high or less.
1.2. Forever Freedom
This is another Aloe Vera Juice with a peach flavor. It is meant for people with joint pains and features an addition of Glucosamine Sulfate and Chondroitin Sulfate,
Forever Freedom can be bought from Amazon as a kit of 3 products – Forever Freedom-3, Forever Active HA-1 and Aloe MCM Creme-1 at a price of $142.92.
1.3.FAB X Forever Active Boost
This is an energy drink with a difference. It is said to give you immediate and long term energy boost derived from Guarana and ADX7 technology respectively.
Other Forever Living Drinks:
- FAB Forever Active Boost Energy Drink
- Aloe Blossom Herbal Tea
- Forever Pomesteen Power
2.Forever Bee Products
- Forever Bee Pollen – for those that need to boost their energy levels and stamina. This comes in the form of tablets – 100 tablets in a bottle.
- Forever Bee Propolis – 60 tablets that help boost your body’s defense system.
- Forever Royal Jelly – 60 tablets great for your immunity, skin, and hair.
3. Forever Nutrition
A wide range of nutritional products consisting of close to 20 different products.
- Forever Active HA
- Forever B12 Plus
- Forever ARGI+
4. Forever Personal Care Products
- Skin products
5. Forever Weight Management Products
- Forever Lite Ultra – Protein powder – 2 flavors – Chocolate and Vanilla
- Forever Lean – 120 Tablets
- Forever Therm – 60 Tablets
Forever Living MLM Business Opportunity
Just like many other MLM/ Network Marketing business opportunities you have heard about, Forever Living offers you an opportunity to make money through Direct Selling of their products.
You become a Forever Living Business Owner. This can happen in different ways, through invitation by a friend or family member who is already a FBO (Forever Living Business Owner). Alternatively you can join directly on the Forever Living website.
You will be required to fill in the following personal details:
- Name and Address
- Sponsor information – your sponsor is an individual who told you and encouraged you to join. On the website, there is an option of you providing the sponsor information or asking the company to assign you a sponsor.
- Personal information
- Contact information
Registering to be an FBO is completely free in the sense that there is no joining fee but of course you will have to buy a minimum required inventory to start selling. That minimum stock inventory is at $65.70.
How Do You Make Money With Forever Living?
There are 2 ways.
The first way is through direct selling of the products and earning a commission percentage depending on your position. The higher you are the bigger your percentage. Your duty is to sell,sell,sell. The more you sell, the more commission and the quicker you climb the network ladder. That means higher percentages and more perks for you.
The second way to make money is by recruiting other people to join Forever Living. That is referred to as creating your Downline. You will earn a percentage from thier sales.
The more downline team members you have the higher your earnings. What does that mean for you? recruit, recruit, recruit. You will be spared from extensive recruiting if your downline are successful at it.
Pros And Cons Of Forever Living MLM Business
- You get discounts as a Forever Living Business Owner – The more you buy the higher the discount
- Sales discount percentages increase with each upper level you achieve
- If you have an active downline, your earning potential increases
- Hard Work Awards and Incentives – cars, all expenses paid trips, etc.
- You can earn 2 streams of income – commissions from your own sales efforts + commissions from your downline sales
- It can be really hard to push products to meet your sales targets – most direct sellers fail to sell all the products before their sell-by dates. This means you are left with no choice but to use the products yourself. That is already a loss on your part.
- High pressure – people wanting to sell and recruit often pressurize their friends and family to buy into their MLM business. This usually spoils relationships.
- MLM products and Forever Living products carry some controversies due to false claims that some business owners make just to sell more. For example, the most common controversy surrounding Forever Living is that most sellers make claims that the products can heal certain illnesses while this is in fact false.
- Your earning potential depends on other people. If you recruit people who are not hard-working, you will earn less.
So, Is Forever Living A Scam?
Forever Living MLM like others such as Mary Kay Cosmetics, Amway, World Ventures, Alliance in Motion, Qnet etc.is a legitimate business. It is not a scam.
However, given the nature of MLM business, some people find it very hard to make money with these companies. A high number of people fail to make money completely.
You see this is the business model where your success depends on other people. There are dubious MLM companies that push useless low-value products that no one will buy. You end up losing money in the process.
Is There Any Alternative To MLM Business?
Yes, you can still have an opportunity to start a home-based business aside from MLM. I recommend Affiliate Marketing.
This business model had a lot of advantages:
- It is fairly easy to learn
- You don’t need to carry any inventory
- It is cheaper to operate
- You don’t sell anything
- Your job is to promote other people’s products and earn a commission when a sale is made
- You don’t need to recruit anyone
- You are your own boss
- Earnings from Affiliate Marketing are passive and compounded over time – you can earn over and over from the work you did once.
How Do You Start Affiliate Marketing?
The best way to start is by learning to avoid wasting time and lots of money trying to figure things out by yourself.
Come learn the basics of affiliate marketing and have an opportunity to earn while you learn. Check out my review of this Affiliate Marketing Training Platform.
One important aspect to note is that Affiliate Marketing is definitely not a get rich quick pushbutton kind of business. You will have to work hard before you can start earning money. However, your hard work will definitely pay in a huge manner if you maintain consistency.
Thanks for reading this review of Forever Living MLM Business. I hope you have received the answers to your questions. Feel free to share your experiences and views in the comments section below.
I will respond to you. Any information you want to share about Forever Living MLM is always welcome. Go right ahead and share.
I wish you all the best in your quest to own your own home-based business!