Welcome to my Digital Freedom Movement Review. I want to congratulate you for doing due diligence on this product before buying in. It is always important to do thorough research before committing your money to any product.
Before you continue reading this review, you might want to hear this:
Apparently, this is a biased review according to the so-called Digital Freedom Members. Ok everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respect that. Here is the truth though…
No information contained in this review is made up!
I did my research. I even posted DFM videos from Vimeo.
I have nothing against DFM. In fact, I have contacted them to give me the true picture of what DFM is all about because it seems things keep changing with them. That’s a great thing…
I am still waiting…
So while I’m waiting for the information I urge you to proceed with caution and not allow yourself to be biased by my opinion.
My first look at Digital Freedom Movement raises some question. Is it an Affiliate Marketing or MLM in disguise?
There are confusing features about this company, that I intend to share with you.
Table Of Contents
- 1 What Is Digital Freedom Movement?
- 2 Digital Freedom Movement Membership Fee
- 3 Digital Freedom Movement Affiliate Program
- 4 Digital Freedom Movement Training And Support
- 5 Is Digital Freedom Movement An MLM?
- 6 What I Like About Digital Freedom Movement – The Pros
- 7 What I Don’t Like About Digital Freedom Movement – The Cons
- 8 Digital Freedom Movement – Final Thoughts. Is It A Scam?
What Is Digital Freedom Movement?
An Affiliate Marketing training platform that automates 90% of the workload for the newest person so that they only have to focus on 10%
They claim to be a unique company because they have created a “Super Bot” that tracks all your leads who have come across your affiliate marketing ad but did not take any action. Great!
The Super Bot is said to possess the power to rechannel your potential leads back into the DFM “Super Funnel” so that you will eventually get your leads to convert. Sounds cool, doesn’t it?
These guys say they spent over $17,000 in software per year to make sure that their links get clicked on. Impressive!
The brains behind the Digital Freedom Movement are Kelland Chaffee, Luisa “Weez” Abela, and Mark Wilson.
Digital Freedom Movement Membership Fee
To join DFM you pay $599 upon signing up and then $39 per month subsequently for as long as you are a member.
What Do You Get?
- 90% done-for-you Online Business marketing system
- Unlimited access with our 6-7 figure coaches
- Highly Converting ad Copy
- Advanced Facebook Ads optimization training
- Access to our industry-leading scaling techniques
- Custom Built sales funnel
- Access to all private chat/mastermind groups and closed Facebook groups
- Instagram Growth Course
- DFM’s Exclusive Branding Course
- Personal Growth and Business Mindset Course
Digital Freedom Movement Affiliate Program
You will notice that the video above is no longer available. I have no idea why it was made “private”. But below is basically a summary of the DFM Affiliate Program.
How Can You Earn?
There are 3 ways
1. Linear Income
Here you get paid when you make a sale.
- If you sell their regular membership @ $199 UDS) you earn $100 CAD (Canadian Dollar)
- If you sell Advanced Membership @ $349 USD you make $150 CAD
2. Leveraged Income – For Coaches
If someone in your team makes a sale you earn income.
If they sell regular membership @ $199
- You pay your teammate/downline $100 CAD
- You make $100+
If your teammate sells Advanced Membership @ $349
- You pay your downline $150 CAD
- You make $224
3. Residual Income
Here you get paid forever with no time or financial investment.
If someone on your team decides they want to become a team leader/ coach and earn leveraged income, the must pay you $300 every month!
Why Digital Freedom Movement Affiliate Program Works This Way?
They say they want to:
- Put money back into your pocket because as an affiliate you are the one touching and changing other peoples lives. Therefore, you should be rewarded for your hard work. I think that would be an honorable thing to do.
- Duplicate leaders so that there are adequate leaders within their system to help new members. Great idea.
Future Compensation/ Motivation Plans
The DFM owners want to reduce monthly membership fee from $39 to $19.99 so that they can attract more members. With the income generated the want to buy cars and give them to members as a way of motivating them. There will also be cash rewards.
Ok, while I admit that this is their way to motivate people to join, doesn’t the effort a bit much? In my opinion (which is not law), I agree with lowering the membership fee to make it easy for many people.
However, is there any need to go all out and buy car incentives? Well, this is their strategy which I have no right refuting…
They will invest in real estate and buy mansions all over the world for DFM members to stay there free, hold masterminds and have fun!
Sounds great, doesn’t it?
From where I stand I’m seeing DFM as something more than an affiliate marketing training platform as they claim to be. I see it taking the shape of a Multilevel Marketing entity. What do you think?
Is there anything wrong with MLM?
No there are millions of MLMs and some people actually like MLM businesses. What is weird in this case is the fact that these DFM guys claim to be teaching affiliate marketing while they do a lot of MLM stuff.
Or could this be an emerging business model? I think we could call it “Affiliate Marketing MLM”, you know the likes of Global Affiliate Zone.
Digital Freedom Movement Training And Support
Because their program is 90% done for you, they mainly teach their students how to place ads (10%). Great!
In my opinion, they run a “me too” program where new members are taught “the exact same methods” that the owners use. That is why 90% of the work is done for you.
They have an established funnel and ad copy that they hand to new members to plug into and promote.
As for their support, they have a Facebook group where members interact. Last time I checked, they do update their posts regularly. They have a little over 900 members in that group.
What Do They Actually Promote?
1. Digital Freedom Movement Membership
2. “High ticket affiliate products” – I discovered that among their so-called high ticket products is the Enagic Water Filter and MLM product that costs around $5000. For you to promote it, you must first buy it.
Is Digital Freedom Movement An MLM?
Digital Freedom Movement has MLM characteristics.
If not, then
Why do they have such an intricate compensation plan?
Why do they promote MLM products?
Why do they tell you to reach out to the person who sent you the video if you have any questions?
See, their close cousin Global Affiliate Zone operates the same way. The difference is that with GAZ you cannot join directly from their website.
That means you need to be referred by someone. But DFM has an option of you join directly from their website.
In his Video, one of their Co-founders Kelland Chaffe says the owners are not greedy, they want to give everything back to their members. Sweet!
What I Like About Digital Freedom Movement – The Pros
Honestly, there isn’t anything much I like about DFM. Except for their mindset tips videos. It takes a great mindset to achieve success in any business. For that, I salute DFM.
What I Don’t Like About Digital Freedom Movement – The Cons
1. They are too expensive…but hey they do 90% of the work for you!
2. Done for you business – the problem with 90% done-for-you business is that you don’t really learn many skills to stand on your own in the event that you decide to leave DFM.
3. Their training is very basic – they focus on teaching you Ad placement. There isn’t enough value you can get. What about other forms of marketing – email marketing, etc. What about Search Engine Optimization?
4. They hide their true identity – I just don’t understand why they hide behind affiliate marketing ( which is actually my highly recommended business model).
5. No refund policy- your purchase is final?
6. No free trial – I think any legitimate program must have a way that people can try it out first to determine if it is the right fit for them. It’s only fair. Again this is how they prefer to run their system.
Digital Freedom Movement – Final Thoughts. Is It A Scam?
I wouldn’t call DFM a scam.
However, I personally would not join this company because I would like to learn how to build my own business myself. Not depend on DFY systems which are handed out to everyone who joins.
Their monthly subscription of $39 is ok and affordable. I don’t understand why I should pay a joining fee of $599. Anyway, it is their program and they are free to charge anyhow they want.
Another reason why I won’t join DFM is that they are running a secret MLM within their business. There are hidden expenses that you may need to incur in order to promote MLM products.
I personally don’t like the MLM business model because a lot of them are shady. People invest in MLM and barely make any money.
Do I recommend you to join the Digital Freedom Movement?
It is completely up to you to decide.
However, I would not join DFM…Yet!
I don’t recommend a program that makes you dependent on them for success. I recommend that you do Affiliate Marketing with any program that teaches you all the basics you need to run an independent business even in the event that you no longer want to be part of the program.
If you believe that DFM will do that for you, go ahead and join them.
I have learned how to do Affiliate Marketing with Wealthy Affiliate. I like it because of the following reasons.
- Their training is beginner-friendly yet it is comprehensive
- You build your online business based on your passion not just to promote the program
- They help you build your own business assets beginning with your website. You can leave Wealthy Affiliate together with your websites anytime you want to and have your websites hosted anywhere you please.
- They allow you to try the training for free so that you get the feel of how things are
- They have no upsells
- You do not have to promote Wealthy Affiliate to make money
- The Wealthy Affiliate Membership Fee is actually cheap ($49) when you consider all the training, hosting, security, tools and support you get.
Should you abandon your research and join Wealthy Affiliate?
Don’t do that if your mind is set on DFM.
Thank you for taking the time to read this review. I hope you got the answers to your questions.
If you have anything to share about the Digital Freedom Movement please do so in the comments below.
I appreciate you.
All the best in your online business quest!