Please be aware that this post may contain Affiliate Links to certain products. When someone clicks and buys through my Affiliate links I earn a little percentage of the income (at no extra cost to you) which enables me to maintain this website.
Welcome to my Digital Freedom Movement Review. I want to congratulate you for doing due diligence on this product before buying in. It is always important to do thorough research before committing your money to any product.
This is a revised version of my original DFM review which contained some pieces of information that were not entirely accurate about DFM. For that, I apologize.
Because I have nothing against DFM, I actually reached out to them to provide me with an accurate account of what DFM is all about. They responded and I present you with DFM from the perspective of the owners.
Table Of Contents
- 1 What Is Digital Freedom Movement?
- 2 Digital Freedom Movement Membership Fee
- 3 Digital Freedom Movement Affiliate Program
- 4 Digital Freedom Movement Training And Support
- 5 Is Digital Freedom Movement An MLM?
- 6 What I Like About Digital Freedom Movement – The Pros
- 7 What I Don’t Like About Digital Freedom Movement – The Cons
- 8 Digital Freedom Movement – Final Thoughts. Is It A Scam?
What Is Digital Freedom Movement?
An Affiliate Marketing training platform that automates 90% of the workload for the newest person so that they only have to focus on 10%
According to DFM owners, they are a unique company because they have created a Super Bot that tracks all the leads who have come across your affiliate marketing ad but did not take any action. Great!
The Super Bot is said to possess the power to rechannel your potential leads back into the DFM “Super Funnel” so that you will eventually get your leads to convert. Sounds cool, doesn’t it?
These guys say they spent $17,287 in software per year to make sure that their links get clicked on. Impressive!
The brains behind the Digital Freedom Movement are Kelland Chaffee, Luisa “Weez” Abela, and Mark Wilson.
Digital Freedom Movement Membership Fee
To join DFM you pay $299 upon signing up and then $39 per month subsequently for as long as you are a member. You Have an option of paying the $299 in 3 instalments with no interest whatsoever!
What Do You Get?
- 90% done-for-you Online Business marketing system
- Unlimited access with our 6-7 figure coaches
- Highly Converting ad Copy
- Advanced Facebook Ads optimization training
- Access to our industry-leading scaling techniques
- Custom Built sales funnel
- Access to all private chat/mastermind groups and closed Facebook groups
- Instagram Growth Course
- DFM’s Exclusive Branding Course
- Personal Growth and Business Mindset Course
Digital Freedom Movement Affiliate Program
You get a 33% commission on whatever purchase price you sold. I believe this applies when you refer someone to DFM.
Digital Freedom Movement Training And Support
Remember 90% of the work is already done for you, so what is the 10% you have to do? Place ads and that’s it? Well, there’s more.
Here is a direct quote from Luisa
“There is more to 10% then placing ads. “
“They learn how to actually run a business, how to structure it how to nurture it, how to communicate. They learn to grow as business owners and human beings. We teach a lot of mindset which is another reason why we are very successful. We don’t focus just on business, we want our members to be mentally strong and have a good positive vision of what their life could look like. “
They have an established funnel and ad copy that they hand to new members to plug into and promote.
As for their support, they have a Facebook group where members interact. Last time I checked, they do update their posts regularly. They have a little over 900 members in that group.
What Do They Actually Promote?
1. Digital Freedom Movement Membership
2. Other Affiliate products of your choice…Like the one explained in the video below – Enagic Water (In case the video doesn’t play).
Is Digital Freedom Movement An MLM?
DFM is absolutely not an MLM. It is an affiliate marketing training platform and that’s it!
What I Like About Digital Freedom Movement – The Pros
Their mindset tips videos. It takes a great mindset to achieve success in any business. For that, I salute DFM.
It looks like they have done a lot of restructuring. A lot has changed within DFM. They seem to have moved away from their initial confusing business model which informed my original review. I am so glad this has happened. I really am.
What I Don’t Like About Digital Freedom Movement – The Cons
Confusing information on thier website. Luisa told me that they charge $299 for membership. Ok I changed that in this review but on their website it still shows the original $599.
I do hope they will address that soon.
Digital Freedom Movement – Final Thoughts. Is It A Scam?
I wouldn’t call DFM a scam.
Initially I had said I personally would not join this company because I would like to learn how to build my own business myself. Not depend on DFY systems which are handed out to everyone who joins.
On second thought I would actually like to see for myself what goes on in DFM, yeah.
Their monthly subscription of $39 is ok and affordable. I don’t understand why I should pay a joining fee of $299. Anyway, it is their program and they are free to charge anyhow they want.
Do I recommend you to join the Digital Freedom Movement?
It is completely up to you to decide.
I recommend that you do Affiliate Marketing with any program that teaches you all the basics you need to run an independent business even in the event that you no longer want to be part of the program.
If you believe that DFM will do that for you, go ahead and join them.
I have learned how to do Affiliate Marketing with Wealthy Affiliate. I like it because of the following reasons.
- Their training is beginner-friendly yet it is comprehensive
- You build your online business based on your passion not just to promote the program
- They help you build your own business assets beginning with your website. You can leave Wealthy Affiliate together with your websites anytime you want to and have your websites hosted anywhere you please.
- They allow you to try the training for free so that you get the feel of how things are
- They have no upsells
- You do not have to promote Wealthy Affiliate to make money
- The Wealthy Affiliate Membership Fee is actually cheap ($49) when you consider all the training, hosting, security, tools and support you get.
Should you abandon your research and join Wealthy Affiliate?
Don’t do that if your mind is set on DFM.
Thank you for taking the time to read this review. I hope you got the answers to your questions.
If you have anything to share about the Digital Freedom Movement please do so in the comments below.
I appreciate you.
All the best in your online business quest!