Table Of Contents
- 1 ClickBank Affiliate Marketing Tutorial
- 2 What is ClickBank Affiliate Marketing?
- 3 Step #1: Sign Up For A Free ClickBank Account
- 4 Step #2: Create A Niche Website/Blog To Promote ClickBank Products
- 5 Step # 3: Build Your Website Up With Valuable Content
- 6 Step # 4: Get Free /Organic Traffic Through Ranking in Google with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- 7 Step # 5: Sell ClickBank Products with Paid Traffic
- 8 Conclusion
ClickBank Affiliate Marketing Tutorial
How would you feel if you woke up tomorrow and found out you’ve just received a $5070 cheque from ClickBank?
I mean who wouldn’t like that?
Would you believe me if I told you that thousands of people receive such cheques on a daily basis? People are making millions of dollars and they are ordinary people with red blood, no different from you and I.
You too can make thousands of dollars, theres no reason why you should not!
If this sounds like a hype, better believe it, its true.
Find out how from this step by step tutorial on ClickBank Affiliate Marketing
What is ClickBank Affiliate Marketing?
ClickBank is a privately-owned Affiliate Program or an online marketplace operating since 1998. With Affiliate Marketing ordinary people like you and I are allowed to promote other peoples products and earn a commission when someone buys via your affiliate link (a specific URL which contains your unique Affiliate ID).
ClickBank has millions of products from different categories you can choose from. E.g. computer software, health, fitness, beauty, electronics to name a few.
Back to business…
How does it work?
Step #1: Sign Up For A Free ClickBank Account
This is a very easy process. Simply go to the ClickBank website and fill up the signup form. It is a three-step process and you are done.
Step #2: Create A Niche Website/Blog To Promote ClickBank Products
This is just a website focusing on a specific area like body detox, weight loss, muscle building, skateboarding, gardening, swimming etc. Choose any area the people are already spending money in.
I have a few resources to share with you to help you create your website easy. Some are paid for while some are free. For your maximum benefit, I recommend that you keep your expenses low and utilize free resources.
However, there is a bit of a downside to free stuff sometimes. They don’t give you everything you need to run your business smoothly.
Here are the website building tools you can use.
1. The Wealthy Affiliate Web Building Tool – It is free but if you have a budget you can upgrade to premium ($ 49 pm/$358per year- best deal) and gain access to all the benefits.
- You can have your website up in less than 60 seconds
- Step-by-step guidance on website creation
- Step-by-step training on everything on Internet Marketing Business
- Website hosting
- Web security
- Up to 50 websites for you
- Access to an active community and so much more
Note: with the free membership you get 2 free websites and free hosting plus Getting Started Training. It is good but just to get you started if you are a beginner.
2. The AffiloBlueprint – This one is a paid tool. Its advantage is that it is a one time purchase only ($197). It is an Affiliate Marketing Course which teaches you all you need to know.
- Free hosting for 5 websites
- Step-by-step Affiliate Marketing training
- Pay per click marketing strategy
- Community support
Step # 3: Build Your Website Up With Valuable Content
Fill up your website with great content that adds massive value to your readers. After reading your articles, your readers must feel like they have learned something new and important. Something that will make their lives better.
It is that warm feeling that will make them stay longer and trust your website enough to want to buy items that you promote.
You know what they say about content. “Content is king”. This has been said a million times before and it remains true today and in many years to come.
Go over to the ClickBank Marketplace and select products which are relevant to your niche. Create helpful reviews of the products and make use of your affiliate links to encourage people to buy from your website. Also, create supporting articles which you will use to backlink to the reviews.
Supposing you have chosen the weight loss niche. You can select to promote “Belly Fat Fix”. Write a review of Belly Fat Fix – There is an Affiliate page on this product, where you can get information on the product.
For supporting articles:
You can write on “10 Tips On How To Lose Belly Fat Fast”, “10 Food Items To Include On Your Diet To Lose Belly Fat” etc.
You can funnel your visitors towards your product review via internal backlinking to the review, and by pinning your review as the top post on your blog homepage.
For the home and gardening niche. There is a ClickBank product called “My Shed Plans”. Write a review and supporting articles.
“Best Ways To Clean Your Garden Tools”, How To Keep Your Garden Flowers Beautiful Throughout The Year”.Etc.
Step # 4: Get Free /Organic Traffic Through Ranking in Google with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
After creating your website, you need to get visitors to it. You need eyeballs on your products, because no matter how attractive your website may look.
No matter how tantalizing your products may be, if no one is there to see them, you will not make money. That’s a fact.
This is an important part which most people struggle with but I can guarantee you that it is not as hard as many people think. You just have to follow the right steps and make use of the right tools outlined here.
How can you get people to your website?
You can achieve this through Search Engine Optimization and get free source traffic.
Here are a few SEO techniques you can use:
- Use the Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool to find low competition keywords – aim for those that get 100+ average searches per month with the QSR (Quoted Search Results- Number of competition websites ranked in Google for the same keywords ) of less than 100.
Let’s see more on QSR
If you were to write an article on “How To Lose Belly Fat Fast With Exercise”, you would be competing against 13 websites only!
That is great. Jaaxy shows you also the average monthly search of 144 and SEO power of 92 which is great. You would rank faster with this keyword.
You could also use the Google Keyword Planner to find keywords with 100+ searches per month. The only disadvantage with the google keyword planner is that you don’t get to see how many websites you will have to beat to rank No. 1 in Google search results.
Also, you cannot use it without the Google AdWords account.
If you want to master SEO the AffiloBlueprint course will turn you into an expert. It comes highly recommended.
Check out the AffiloBlueprint review
Step # 5: Sell ClickBank Products with Paid Traffic
Search engines ( Google, Bing, etc) display their favorite results for free (organic listings). However, if you want to bypass the SEO method and jump right away to the first page of search results, you need to create paid Ads.
- Create ads and buy advert space in Google or Bing
- Redirect this traffic to your product review on your website
- NOTE: Do not directly link users to the sales page with your affiliate link. Otherwise, Google won’t be happy with you!
- Instead, direct them to your review page on your website. Use your review page as a landing page.
In this ClickBank affiliate marketing tutorial we have covered these important points to help you make money:
- Create a ClickBank account ( Free)
- Create a niche website (Free/ Paid)
- Create high-quality content (Free)
- Use SEO techniques to get traffic to your site (Free)
- Use paid Ads to promote ClickBank products (Paid)
To achieve your goals quickly, make use of a course to teach you everything step-by-step. Remember, the best thing you can do for yourself is invest in knowledge. Knowledge lasts forever. Nobody can steal your knowledge. Buy knowledge and later sell it at a profit!
Affiliate marketing works. Don’t give up when you don’t see quick results.
I hope this ClickBank tutorial has helped you.
Please share your thoughts. I would love to hear from you.
If you found it useful please share it to help someone else.
I wish you all the best in your affiliate marketing business!