Please be aware that this post may contain Affiliate Links to certain products. When someone clicks and buys through my Affiliate links I earn a little percentage of the income which enables me to maintain this website.
On today’s menu, we have… John Crestani’s Super Affiliate System (SAS)!
This review is long overdue but I delayed writing it because I needed enough time to study John Crestani and his courses. Now I can safely say I am in a position to write an honest unbiased review.
Here we go…
Table Of Contents
- 1 Who Is John Crestani?
- 2 What Is Super Affiliate System About? – Quick Overview
- 2.1 What’s Inside Super Affiliate System?
- 2.2 Have A Look At John’s Marketing Passion In This Short Video
- 3 Is Super Affiliate System For Me?
- 4 What You Should Know About Super Affiliate System – Will It Work?
- 5 What I Like About Super Affiliate System – The Pros
- 6 Super Affiliate System Cons
- 7 Super Affiliate System – Is There Any Support?
- 8 Is Super Affiliate System Worth It?
- 9 Super Affiliate System – Final Thoughts?
Who Is John Crestani?
John Crestani is a well-known highly successful multimillionaire Internet Marketer who rose from nothing to become a sensation. His success story has been featured in Forbes Magazine and many other leading authority media sites.
Things weren’t always great for John. He was once a broke college dropout who decided to take a small loan from his family and embark on a solemn journey of self-discovery to Thailand.
And boy did he discover himself! John got his aha moment while reading The “4 Hour Workweek” by Tim Ferriss. He decided that he has no other choice but to start his own business and be successful.
What Is Super Affiliate System About? – Quick Overview
Name: Super Affiliate System
Product Category: Affiliate Marketing Training
Price: $997 One Time Payment
Owner: John Crestani
Super Affiliate System is a 6 week, step by step training course that teaches you everything you need to know about Affiliate Marketing with Paid Traffic.
What’s Inside Super Affiliate System?
The core skills you can expect to learn from this course are the following:
- Copywriting – You need to know how to write good ad copy
- Research – market, keyword, competition, etc
- Data analysis
The course is divided into 6 bite-size modules/weeks as follows:
Week 1: Introduction & Affiliate Marketing System Setup
- Goal setting
- Joining affiliate networks – For example ClickBank. However, as you may already know, ClickBank has banned some other countries like Uganda, India, etc. If you are from any ClickBank banned country, you can go with alternative networks like JVZoo, Share-a-sale, MaxBounty, Peerfly, etc.
- how to set up a landing page, pre-sell page and website
- Setting up your very first Facebook Ad and linking to an affiliate network
Week 2: Success Skills
- Video series on the entrepreneurial mindset
- How to research your niche, find an offer, choose an ad network
- Effective networking and understanding intent
Week 3: Marketing Skills
- Becoming a proper marketer through the psychology of ads
- How to create and structure great ad copy following John’s 17 step formula to become a copywriting expert
- How to correctly optimize your ads
Week 4: Facebook and Google Ads
The importance of Facebook Ads and how to be compliant when marketing affiliate offers on Facebook
You will learn about various metrics and analytics for tracking data and your ad spend
Week 5: Native and YouTube Ads
A lot of online marketing courses don’t pay attention to native ads and YouTube ads but this one does. Thumbs up
- How to set up native ads on platforms like Taboola, MGID, Voluum, and Outbrain
- How to set up YouTube Ads
When it comes to promoting affiliate offers, Native ads are a great method. Another thumbs up to JC’s course
Week 6: Scaling and Outsourcing
- How to use sales funnels with Clickfunnels which can increase your ability to successfully capture leads.
- How to scale through various case studies and media buying techniques
- How to outsource tasks and get some assistance in your business
I addition to these you will also receive mindset training, goal setting exercises to help you with focus and beat the ‘shiny object syndrome’. This is what makes a lot of people fail with affiliate marketing. They don’t give the process adequate time before jumping onto the next ‘shiny object’.
Have A Look At John’s Marketing Passion In This Short Video
Is Super Affiliate System For Me?
The nature of the course makes it suitable for all skills levels. If you are new to affiliate marketing, you will be introduced to the concept and how it works.
Moreover, you can expect to bolster your knowledge with more information from john’s weekly webinars.
What You Should Know About Super Affiliate System – Will It Work?
It is important to note that Super Affiliate System training is focused on paid traffic methods. That means on top of the $997 you will need to spend more on paid ads and other tools like Clickfunnels etc. So you need to go in prepared.
The great thing about paid advertising is that you can start small. In fact for beginners its advisable to start with a small ad budget of say $5 per day on facebook ads for example. When you begin to earn some money, you can then increase your ad spend.
Another advantage of this method is that John will teach you precise targeting strategies so that your ads will be seen by people most likely to buy.
What I Like About Super Affiliate System – The Pros
- You are learning from a real marketer who is already making lots of money paid traffic
- The course is divided into six weeks and you can track your progress
- You can choose any niche you are comfortable with
- Beginner-friendly training
- An affordable one time purchase of $997
- You will use tools that John Himself uses to Increase Sales and Conversions like Aweber, ClickFunnels, etc.
- Weekly Live Webinars with John
- You get Buyer Data (I.e. target people ready to buy) meaning, no guesswork.
- You can work from anywhere in the world as long as you have internet
- You get done for you Sale Funnels
- Their proven student success stories
- You can make passive income in the long term
- You get Ad Swipe Files
- Risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee
Super Affiliate System Cons
- It can be a bit costly to get started but I like the fact that you pay only once
- You will need an extra budget to buy tools like domain names, paid ads, landing page builders
Super Affiliate System – Is There Any Support?
There are 3 main ways you can get support
- The SAS Forum – here you can interact with fellow SAS students to ask questions and share ideas
- The SAS Facebook Group
- Email support
Is Super Affiliate System Worth It?
Yes, it is worth every penny. When you compare this course with other competing courses out there you will realize that John’s Crestani’s Super Affiliate System is actually low priced. There are other affiliate marketing courses that go for $1997, $2997 all the way up to $5000.
In terms of pricing, Super Affiliate System falls in the same category as Franklin Hatchett’s Savage Affiliate which is actually cheaper @ $800. However, in my opinion, Super Affiliate System is a better alternative.
Super Affiliate System – Final Thoughts?
Super Affiliate System is a great course created by a highly acclaimed internet marketer. He is genuine in his quest to helping people succeed with affiliate marketing. I like how hands-on he is. He is approachable and even personally responds to emails and queries.
He kinda reminds me of the owners of Wealthy Affiliate, Kyle and Carson. I personally recommend such kind of courses where the owner gets out and responds to people. It shows authenticity and willingness to help others succeed online.
So, if you want to learn the best to affiliate marketing tactics using paid traffic, I say John Crestani is your guy.
Alternatively, if you want to learn to affiliate marketing which focuses mainly on free traffic methods I recommend that you check out this Wealthy Affiliate Review.
With this program, you can actually try it out for free and upgrade to $49 per month premium membership when you feel like you like the training.
Thank you for reading this review. I hope you liked it and you can share it with friends. If you have any opinion on this product or the review itself, feel free to share in the comments section below.
I wish you all the best in your Affiliate Marketing journey!